This seems like a bad-caps problem. Not sure, of course.
I had a 2-year-old Fujitsu LCD that started to come to life longer and longer. In the end, it took about 15 minutes (only green led blinking) for the picture to appear. Then, it was all fine as long as I kept it on. Then I found this:http://www.instructa...r---How-to-do-it%3f/
And voila. I replaced all capacitors (there were about 25, worth about 3 dollars altogether), and although it was a messy job (I'm not that good at soldering), the LCD was all well when I switched it on. The only problem is that I couldn't put the back cover on due to the taller capacitors I could buy. At least it will not overheat (the problem seems to be bad-design: too little space and the main board overheats and the caps dry-out, so they say).