NANY 2021 Entry Information
|Application Name||Battery Icons|
|Short Description|| Displays customized Battery Percentage icons in tray-bar. |
Shows Tool-Tip at mouse cursor position, when battery percentage falls 25 or below, so that you switch on the power. Also shows Tool-Tip at mouse cursor position, when battery is fully charged, so that you switch off the power.
Well the default windows battery icon is white and is very difficult for me to understand how much battery percentage is left. The white battery bar is too small to perceive if it is 40% or below. I wanted windows to show color coded battery icon but could not find any option, so I created Battery Icons.
Further I found that when I am engrossed in my development, I even miss to see the red battery icon, (my customized one). So I made it to flash.
Also I added a Tool-Tip at mouse cursor position to show when battery level is below 25% or battery is fully charged, so that I can switch on/off the power.
- Colorfull tray battery icons
- Select battery icons for battery level up to 25,50,75 and 100 percentage
- Flash battery icon when battery level less than or equal to 25 percentage
- Show tool-tip at cursor position when battery level less than 25 percentage
- Show tool-tip at cursor position when battery is fully charged
Unzip all the files into a directory you want, then launch it.