topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 17, 2024, 11:57 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Screenshot Captor / Screenshot Captor capture mode
« Last post by Doug Eldridge on July 25, 2023, 01:42 PM »
Does anyone know how to get rid of the mode rectangle at the top of the screen?  It requires click on every capture thus preventing automatic and rapid screen saving.
One Drive doesn't show up on a Programs Search, so I guess not.
Ath  here are answers

Windows 7 OS
No other screen shot programs installed unless the Windows Print Screen key is one.
Avast Free.  Doesn't say that it blocks screenshots
Stored on desktop hard drive.

Thanks
Oops.  It is again repeating the image first clicked on with subsequent clicks.
OK, it now does not repeat the same image after subsequent clicks.  But... there is still a delay.  I tried to remove the 4000 delay to allow editing but I didn't seem to get it right.
Answers
1 Yes I uninstalled old programs and installed the latest editions of each that I could find.
2 Problem occurs on Explorer also.
3 Using Active Window
4 The first click allows two quick captures then delay sets in.  I have no need to edit before saving and have tried to turn edit options off.  Maybe I missed something on the extensive list of options.

Mouser, I appreciate the time you are spending trying to help me.  I have used Screenshot Captor for years and when I get it working right it does a great job.  Always have to fiddle with settings when a new Firefox edition is installed.
The same capture repeats each time the Print Screen key is pressed.  Sometimes a several seconds or minutes delay will produce a new image.
I did turn off the url option.  Doesn't help.  Captures are delayed and repeat the first shot again and again.  Woe is me.
I can capture two screens then there is a several second delay before it will capture again.  Can this delay be avoided or speeded up?
Screenshot Captor / 24 hour clock
« Last post by Doug Eldridge on October 15, 2016, 04:14 PM »
Is there a way to run a 24 hour clock instead of the 12 and 12?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next