topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday May 11, 2024, 7:17 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Hello,

I am currently using jpg instead of png. With the jpg if the thumbnails go

As do I, because I found no other solution.
Now it doesn't work anymore but I don't know why or since when. This makes me so confused. Old png-thumbs were still there, but I got no new ones. I cleared the thumbs cache in windows and now I can't even get the old ones showing in Screenshot Captor. Of course, I can use jpg but I don't want to.

Btw, I can't find a ScreenshotCaptor.ini on my hd.
My latest test was to "Restore defaults" in File Explorer Options - View. Still working after a couple of reboots. So far so good.

[attachthumb=#,msg446709][/attachthumb]

I found it here https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/thumbnail-previews-not-showing/

It still works. But I'm angry because I was so tired that I forgot to compare the settings before and after the reset. Very few settings have anything to do with the thumbs.
My latest test was to "Restore defaults" in File Explorer Options - View. Still working after a couple of reboots. So far so good.

Clip.jpg

I found it here https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/thumbnail-previews-not-showing/
I tried the portable version and the problem is there too.
After reboot today the problem is back...  :(

Sorry for misleading you.
Edit: This solution only worked a few days. Maybe only to the next reboot.

I fixed the problem by following the instructions linked in another thread.

You could try the "nuclear option" and rebuild the thumbnail cache, that might clear out something - instructions here.
Changed to JPG and got a thumbnail on the next capture. Changed back to PNG but no thumbnail on the next capture.
Hi, same problem here since one month back. Tried your trick with auto move but no joy.  :(
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next