topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 17, 2024, 11:52 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Post New Requests Here / Re: IDEA: Allign desktop icons to right
« Last post by Denny on September 17, 2008, 09:44 AM »
Thank you for links ... none of them was actually useful - still the best idea is to use invisible icons as placeholders
« Last post by Denny on September 15, 2008, 08:51 AM »
No - I use Desktop as place where a store current projects (documents and so). For programs I already use RKLauncher.

Rainlendar on bottom left is not good - when you add item to to-do or event list, it "grows" down - so it can grow out of monitor.
« Last post by Denny on September 15, 2008, 07:09 AM »
Thank you guys, for quick reply. But yes, none of your solutions help me. vixay is right - icons that already are on my desktop stay where they should BUT the NEW icons are again in the top left corner.

Using transparent icons is good idea but has 2 litlle problems. Icons are not so neatly aligned (they are just shifted some columns to right) and (or) I must create/delete transparent icons as number of regular icons.
Post New Requests Here / IDEA: Allign desktop icons to right
« Last post by Denny on September 14, 2008, 05:25 PM »
Hello,
I am looking for solution that would change Windows' tendency to put new icons on desktop in the top left corner.

Situation:
I like Rainlendar 2.
I am from Europe, so I read from left to right, from top to bottom, so best position for Rainlendar is in top left corner of desktop.
I like to store my current projects on desktop where I have them on my fingertips.
Whenever I save new project on desktop, Windows puts its icon in top left corner, directly into my calendar.

Solution I beg for:
Something that forces Windows to sort icons to columns on right side of desktop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next