topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Judy's TenKey (10Key) award-winning calculator  (Read 23060 times)

ScreenManiac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2014
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Judy's TenKey (10Key) award-winning calculator
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 05:44 AM »
For me, Opalcalc sits nicely between the input complexity of the calculator (infix or postfix? Do I start with a number and apply a trig function to it, or start with the function as if I were writing the formula on paper? How do I get at the stats functions again?) and the big iron of the fullblown spreadsheet
Completely agree. After checking it out further, I have to say this makes a nice complement to CalcTape which I will continue using for it's sleek interface. OpalCalc makes it a bit hard to see your caption/ comments sitting at the results to which they belong.

But I am very impressed by its features. Not that I am much of a math guy. But the date-time functions alone are amazing. Easy to create time sheets. He provides a nice Workday example sheet (example #5). And just recently I discovered the smart handling of currency conversion. On the first conversion it will get ALL rates and save them in currencies.txt to have them as up-to-date as possible when you're offline.

Celsius to Fahrenheit, Least Common Mulitiple (to check up on kids' homework), custom units .... I am glad this calculator came up in this thread. :Thmbsup:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: award-winning calculator
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2015, 10:17 AM »
http://www.esbconsult.com/esbcalc/

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not (and for those who do we do hope you have a Merry Christmas), ESB Consultancy has a 25% off Code Word Special for purchases via FastSpring - this applies to all our products including upgrades.

>>> Simply use the Code Word: 2015ESBXMAS

If you are purchasing a gift for someone just let me know and I can "adjust" the registration accordingly if needed :)

This voucher will work until 2 Jan 2016.

We are aiming to have new versions of ESBCalc Pro and ESBUnitConv Pro out over the next few weeks - and the major update to ESBDateCalc Pro will
hopefully start Beta Testing (for Suite and Date Calc  Owners) in Jan 2016.
-ESB Christmas Discount Code December 2015
esbcalcbanner1.gif

ESBCalc Pro Scientific Calculator $19US
ESBCalc Pro Suite $55 US includes the 5 Calculators below, (5 x $19 = $95, thus saves $40) as well as new Calculators as they are added.

ESB Calc Pro Suite - this provides all the ESB Calculators and Unit Conversion Utilities at a bargain price. When buying the suite you get licenses to all the calculators - currently ESBCalc Pro, ESBProgCalc Pro, ESBFinCalc Pro, ESBDateCalc Pro and ESBUnitConv Pro - plus you get additional calculators as they are added to the suite.

You only need to register once - all upgrades are free for the life of the product.
-ESB
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:32 AM by Curt »