topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Free ebook: The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, 3rd Edition  (Read 6213 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
SitePoint just released a brand new 3rd edition of the book "The Principles of Beautiful Web Design" and through this weekend, are offering the ebook edition free of charge, bundled with a 14-day free trial of Learnable.

A credit card will be needed to take advantage of this offer. The Learnable membership will automatically renew at a rate of $29 per month at the end of the free trial, unless you cancel before that.

This link will take you directly to the shopping cart, preloaded with the special bundle.

http://email.learnab...iyilhrt-jyjiihxdt-t/

About that Learnable membership: You get unlimited online access to all of their books and courses for as long as you remain a member, plus 2 free downloads per month. Not sure if this free trial comes with any download credits, but if it does, they can be used to download additional books or sets of course videos, free of charge. So, don't cancel the membership without checking for that, first, otherwise you may end up throwing away the opportunity for another free book or 2.

Disclaimer: I do work for Sitepoint/Learnable, but do not receive any compensation from this offer or for posting about it here, nor have they even asked me to post about it here. I just like sharing free stuff. :)