The attached zip file can be extracted and then the project can be run with Visual Studio (Express or higher editions).
The text file just lists the method signature for the six methods of the static class, and comments them.
As demonstrated in the project, use a "using" statement to reference my namespace.
(1) converting file size (number of bytes) to string description, e.g., "7.405 Kb"
(2) reading a file into an array of type byte
(3) writing string data to a filepath
(4) returning number of files in given directory matching a given pattern
(5) returning total size of those pattern-matched files, in bytes
(6) obtaining the directory of the currently executing assembly for a C# console application
See this link: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=38081