topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 1:43 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Ad Muncher On Sale at Bits duJor Wednesday, March 31, 2010  (Read 14754 times)

mwb1100

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Ad Muncher On Sale at Bits duJor Wednesday, March 31, 2010
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 02:07 PM »
Just out of curiosity, which security suite were you able to get a lifetime license for?  That's a great deal.

I'm not Innuendo, but I got a lifetime license for Agnitum's Outpost Security Suite when they ran a offer for it around the beginning of 2009 (this might also be what Innuendo was referring to).  As far as I know that offer isn't currently available, but they are currently offering lifetime licenses on the firewall-only Outpost product: http://www.agnitum.c...ts/outpost/index.php

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 03:16 PM »
I thought for a minute that mwb1100 was wrong about Outpost not offering the lifetime license now on the Security Suite, but I just checked and he's right.  There is a special offer for 1- and 2-year licenses for up to three PCs for $39.95 (1 yr) and $59.95 (2 yr), but with any luck that's NOT a lifetime  :D .  They are again/still offering lifetime licenses on Outpost Firewall Pro--1 computer for $39.95 and 3 computers for $59.95.

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Yeah, i wish I had bought it back then also.  Just out of curiosity, which security suite were you able to get a lifetime license for?  That's a great deal.

Agnitum's Outpost Security Suite Pro. $49.95. 3-User license. Lifetime updates. I bought it on a lark at the time & the then-current version didn't even work well with my OS (Windows 7), but I've been really impressed with it. I'm beta-testing v7 now and it looks like it's really going to be something special.

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59 PM »
I'm not Innuendo, but I got a lifetime license for Agnitum's Outpost Security Suite when they ran a offer for it around the beginning of 2009 (this might also be what Innuendo was referring to).  As far as I know that offer isn't currently available, but they are currently offering lifetime licenses on the firewall-only Outpost product: http://www.agnitum.c...ts/outpost/index.php

That's exactly what I was referring to, mwb1100! They have run their firewall-only product on special off & on, but the security suite offer has never returned. I'm glad I jumped on it when I did.