Hello DonationCoder Folks,
We would like to announce our brand new software, The Visual Outliner:
* It's a fast, easy and fun hierarchical multi-level outliner for Windows.
* If you like the Omni Outliner for Mac, Visual Outliner is a great alternative for Windows.
* It feels like you are writing on Notepad, but with automatic outlining functionally.
* You can easily drag-and-drop outline entries all around the document. Try to do that with MS Word.
* If you don't like the mouse, there are plenty of keyboard shortcuts.
* You can quickly build your own theme with the theme composer.
* It uses OPML as the native file format. It can export to plain text, html and markdown.
* It supports Tags, Notes, Hyperlinks, Task Tracking.
* The special feature, The Bucket of Ideas, can help you organize your brainstorming.
We strongly believe that our tool can help you with brainstorming and idea organization. It's the in-house tool that we ourselves use on a daily basis to develop our own algorithms and documentation.
Check it out at:https://www.visualoutliner.com/
Charities are welcome! We are the developers of GoalEnforcer (mentioned in this forum a few times) and we've been helping lots of charities getting organized over the years. Visual Outliner Rapid Idea Organization SoftwareVisual Outliner Rapid Idea Organization Software