topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday June 15, 2024, 6:12 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1]
General Software Discussion / Re: Streaming in real time only?
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 04, 2008, 10:13 AM »
For example I have a WMV file I would like to put to dvd.
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 04, 2008, 10:03 AM »
Thank you. Any suggestions? I will be doing very little downloading and converting so a freebie would be nice.
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 04, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Thank you both for your kind assistance. This gives me a greater understanding of what I should expect when downloading streaming video. Will what I download be transferable to a CD or DVD?
General Software Discussion / Streaming in real time only?
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 03, 2008, 03:58 PM »
I loved the idea of being able to download streaming video with help of "URL Snooper". I downloaded "Getasfstream" and then found a video to download. It took the entire length of the time to download as it would have taken to watch. Is this normal? I could not read the Getasfstream help file because it is in japanese. As you can tell I am very new to this stuff. But DonationCoder makes it so easy to try new things. 
UrlSnooper / Re: downloaded, started, found url, now what?
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 02, 2008, 02:16 PM »
Wow!! Now that is what I call service. I so appreciate all this help. The file is a WMV. I am not going to do much downloading. My wife was interested in a few excercise videos. I would surely like to find a good freeware program (I'm on a disability pension). 
UrlSnooper / Re: downloaded, started, found url, now what?
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 02, 2008, 02:04 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I just found out about DonationCoder a couple of days ago. I am very impressed with the quick response to my question.
I take it that I must purchase a program in order to actually download the streaming video to my HD. If I purchase a program that will do this can I then burn the video to cd?
UrlSnooper / downloaded, started, found url, now what?
« Last post by johnnyd2 on January 02, 2008, 01:07 PM »
Yes I am computer backwards. I found the url I wanted but how do I now get the video saved to my HD.? Do I need to purchase some program? Will windows media do it? Thanks for your assistance.
Pages: [1]