LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
I was referred by a colleague/friend many years ago to DonationCoder.com.I now refer others because I think the software is great and very useful. For the same reasons, I donated and appreciate all of the work that goes into the software and the website. LaunchBar Commander, ScreenshotCaptor, and URL Snooper are what I use most often.E. Hill
ScoreTracker is an Android app that lets you create a list of "items" (events or players), and then easily tap to increase/decrease the counter for that item. It can be used to keep track of scores for a board game, or easily count events over a longer period of time.
- You can create tabbed pages of items to help you track multiple groups over time
- In addition to the quick +/- 1 buttons, tapping on a score brings up a calculator so you can easily do more complex adjustments to a score.
- Organize groups of items by tag/tab/category
- Multi-device sync via dropbox
- Completely free of ads, purchases, bundled software, etc. It collects no personal or anonymous information and sends no information to our servers. It does what it says it does and nothing more (the file and network permissions required are only for import/export/sync functions).