LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
Screenshot Captor: The best is yet to comeHere at Softonic we have to take lots of screenshots everyday, so we need a screen capturing program that is simple to use, doesn't hog system resources and can provide us with a wide range of tools. After trying out a few, I must say Screenshot Captor meets all these requirements and does a great job.. But the best is yet to come: Screenshot Captor includes an excellent set of filters and special effects for your screenshots.. In general, the program features so many possibilities that you may feel a bit overwhelmed at the beginning. Our advice is to be patient and give the program a chance - it's really worth it.
ScoreTracker is an Android app that lets you create a list of "items" (events or players), and then easily tap to increase/decrease the counter for that item. It can be used to keep track of scores for a board game, or easily count events over a longer period of time.
- You can create tabbed pages of items to help you track multiple groups over time
- In addition to the quick +/- 1 buttons, tapping on a score brings up a calculator so you can easily do more complex adjustments to a score.
- Organize groups of items by tag/tab/category
- Multi-device sync via dropbox
- Completely free of ads, purchases, bundled software, etc. It collects no personal or anonymous information and sends no information to our servers. It does what it says it does and nothing more (the file and network permissions required are only for import/export/sync functions).