LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
gHacks on DonationCoder.comThe Donation Coder website and community is special... because it is taking an approach that most other sites on the Internet does not take. Instead of relying on online advertisement to fund their projects they rely on donations from their community. Those donations are put into good use to pay for the server costs, websites and also some of the regular goodies that they throw at their users and members.
There are quite a few reasons why I like the Donation Coder. They do produce some fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. But the software is only one aspect of the website. If you ever participated in their forum you might have realized how helpful they are. Just post an idea about a new software program and watch what happens. It is not seldom that you get a working piece of code after a few hours that does exactly what you wanted.
I personally have not donated before (shame on me) and I figured that I should do so before even starting this article. I suggest you do the same if you like Donation Coder software and have a few bucks to spare. It's money well spend. Rock on!
ScoreTracker is an Android app that lets you create a list of "items" (events or players), and then easily tap to increase/decrease the counter for that item. It can be used to keep track of scores for a board game, or easily count events over a longer period of time.
- You can create tabbed pages of items to help you track multiple groups over time
- In addition to the quick +/- 1 buttons, tapping on a score brings up a calculator so you can easily do more complex adjustments to a score.
- Organize groups of items by tag/tab/category
- Multi-device sync via dropbox
- Completely free of ads, purchases, bundled software, etc. It collects no personal or anonymous information and sends no information to our servers. It does what it says it does and nothing more (the file and network permissions required are only for import/export/sync functions).