topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 27, 2024, 5:07 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: How to contribute!  (Read 268 times)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
How to contribute!
« on: March 06, 2024, 07:10 PM »
Help Keep the Code Flowing with a Cup of Coffee! ☕

If you've found my software helpful and want to lend a hand in keeping the code flowing, why not consider buying me a cup of coffee? Your support can help fuel late-night coding sessions and keep the creativity brewing!

1. Why Donate?

Your donation directly supports my work as a sole developer, enabling me to dedicate more time and energy to creating and maintaining high-quality software. Whether it's fixing bugs, adding new features, or improving documentation, your contribution helps ensure that the projects you love continue to thrive.

2. How Your Donation Helps:

- Fueling Creativity: A cup of coffee can work wonders for productivity and creativity. With your support, I can stay energized and focused on delivering top-notch software that meets your needs.
- Covering Expenses: Developing and maintaining software comes with various expenses, including hosting fees, domain registrations, and software licenses. Your donation helps cover these costs, ensuring that the projects remain freely accessible to everyone.
- Showing Appreciation: Your donation is a tangible way to show your appreciation for the work put into the projects. It motivates me to continue coding like crazy and striving for excellence in everything I do.

3. How to Donate:

If you'd like to contribute and help keep the code flowing, you can buy me a cup of coffee by visiting:

- Stripe
- PayPal

Support me via DonationCredits:
If you prefer to use DonationCredits, you can support me here.

Thank you for considering supporting my projects. Your generosity helps fuel my passion for coding and enables me to continue creating software that makes a difference in the lives of users like you.

Cheers to the power of coffee and the endless possibilities it brings to the world of coding!