topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 10:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: GOG major sale underway  (Read 3038 times)

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
GOG major sale underway
« on: June 19, 2013, 08:11 AM »
Don't know if this was mentioned previously, but GoG.com has a major sale underway right now,

Big reductions on something like 500 DRM-free titles - plus daily special offers good for 24-hours. Example: yesterday the combo Alan Wake  :-* and Alan Wake's American Nightmare could be snapped up for $4.99 for both. (Today, they will set you back over $22.)

Definitely worth a daily visit if you're a gamer. Check it out at www.gog.com

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: GOG major sale underway
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:34 AM »
i know I'm self-bumping here, but the deal just got better for today. All their previous daily package specials are again available for 6/21/2013 only. I spotted one I missed that I had wanted.

Check it out. Some extremely good bargains to be found today.  :Thmbsup:

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: GOG major sale underway
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:34 PM »
i know I'm self-bumping here, but the deal just got better for today. All their previous daily package specials are again available for 6/21/2013 only. I spotted one I missed that I had wanted.

Check it out. Some extremely good bargains to be found today.  :Thmbsup:

If you can get into their website, they've been gobbling some bandwidth with all the folks buying all the goodies.  So far I've bought about 12 games from them and have been very pleased.  Their DRM stripped games are a helluva lot faster than the original releases.