i may have misspoken.. is mru handling this case manually in an unusual way?
s.newwave and i will have to talk about why this is happening since it doesnt happen with normal aliases.
Hmm, don't know really if what I'm doing is unusual. In EFuncName_Request_ItemResultByIndex I set
- *entrytypep to E_EntryType_ALIAS
- destbuf_caption to e.g. "List only 'My Recent Documents'"
- destbuf_path to e.g. "restartsearch mrum"
- destbuf_groupname to e.g. "Alias mrum"
- destbuf_iconfilename to respective icon path
and that's it. Well, it is unusual in that respect as no one yet did that programatically instead of using an .alias file to do this, if I understood you correctly. I could change the menu to an .alias file but I have the same problem now with the 5th menu item that will list all supported and installed applications (also as a menu to further aliases), which gives the same problem. Implementing and testing this is why I actually noticed the described behaviour.