Sorry, I don't remember this now, I haven't used C++Builder in a very long time... But if you try running the program, it will tell you the first missing one, I think, maybe it can be found somewhere.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
|Short Description||Turtle graphics in the browser with WebGL|
|System Requirements||Latest version of Google Chrome (didn't test on any other browser)|
|Short Description||Android program for learning (vocabulary, dates, whatever) using virtual flash cards|
|Supported OS||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher|
CCCCtrlC seems to be exactly what I need, unfortunately speed 10 is a lot to fast for me and I am not able to change the speed as described. Is it possible to get a precoded version with speed 50?-pulsi (June 27, 2010, 06:41 AM)
Can you at least use bold or underline attribute?-yksyks (November 11, 2009, 12:58 PM)
- underline "_" for empty clips
- lowercase "c" for non-empty clip
- en-dash "–" for selected empty clip
- uppercase "C" for selected non-empty clip-yksyks (November 11, 2009, 12:02 PM)
Some time ago I recommended Ditto here, but recently got disappointed with reliability of the latest version. At the same time I realized that I'm seldom using older clips, and that I can live without graphic clips as well. So I tried CCCCtrlC and I'd like to thank you.-yksyks (November 11, 2009, 04:49 AM)
- With every start of computer the exe-file of this programm has to be initilized. Why programm cannot start with computer?Add it to Windows autostart. It's a simple program, you just need to do it manually, that's all.
- The cursor running much too fast for beginners. Speed cannot be changed. Given on -start -execute the recommended CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall] say CCCCtrlC.exe  just pop the shabby grey windows-mistake-information-window. Bumm! Reply: "'CCCCtrlC.exe doesn't exist" !Not CCCCtrlC.exe  but CCCCtrlC.exe 20, the square bracket is a standard notation for optional parameters. Also in the help that is displayed when you hold Ctrl+C+V there is no square bracket at all. And the option works like it should.
- Copied with normal (short-time) Shift+C the copy has doubled i.e. 'CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]CCCCtrlC.exe [Intervall]' - unbelievable but it's true.I can't understand what you mean. First, probably you mean Ctrl+C and not Shift+C, second, I don't have any problem with anything double copying and can't reproduce your problem.
- There is no uninstallThere's no install so there's no uninstall. Just remove the program from the autostart. To stop the running program, press Ctrl+Ins+V and select Close from the tray icons that appears.
Fazit: Just to test your nerves and to confirm that it is better to use commercial programmsI've been using this program frequently since I posted it here, that is four months, and if I had any complaints about anything, I'd simply correct it.