Although development on this has stopped, it has bothered me for some time that I lost the _OptParse.au3 file TaskDaddy depended on, and also it appears the whole internet has lost it as well. This prevented people from being able to easily build TaskDaddy themselves. After being unable to find a good substitute for _OptParse, I discovered it was just as easy to use the AutoIt built-in $CmdLine array for both option and task parsing. I also realized that, for interfacing with Outlook, I only use 3 of the functions from Wooltown's Outlook.au3, and 2 of those I had to modify, so I just created a separate module with those 3 functions. (In the meantime, Wooltown has redesigned Outlook.au3 into OutlookEX
if you are interested.)
So it needs more testing, but as of today I think I've done it: created a buildable version with no missing files and pushed it here: https://github.com/daddydave/taskdaddy
No feature updates expected, but at least it can be built again. I'll update the first post in this thread soon. Thank you for your support!
P.S. I (re-)discovered this script only works when it is compiled, because of how the $CmdLine array works.