topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday May 4, 2024, 8:01 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
UrlSnooper / Re: url snooper2
« Last post by urbanmike on May 15, 2020, 01:40 PM »
Got it work Finally, I did a manual reg search carefully remove & stop some  software from there, install a fresh WinCap followed by the prv Version URLS2, and it worked... Thanks for all the help guys.. stay safe
« Last post by urbanmike on May 03, 2020, 11:18 AM »
Hey thanks for all the info, I did try the npcap b4 and was the same, I have rooted everything from the system and done complete new installation, somehow I believe a dll file somewhere maybe being use by some other software is in the system, but I will do it all over again with 'ncap' only... will let you on result...
« Last post by urbanmike on May 02, 2020, 08:09 AM »
No, I have disable all firewall looking into windows of any new software that might have cause a conflict, nothing just strange, but will like to have it running again
« Last post by urbanmike on May 02, 2020, 06:45 AM »
Thanks for replying, No error message on screen, at first I thought might have been the winpcap, but I have reinstall that, download the latest URL SNOOPER2 and getting the same results. This is what happens, when you lunch from the short cut (icon) a window blew open and then disappear. apply alt +tab you can see a window, but it is empty and will not appear on screen, seems to be hidden some how from viewing or accessing. I have use this software for a very long time without any issue.
UrlSnooper / url snooper2
« Last post by urbanmike on May 01, 2020, 08:31 PM »
was working fine on win10, suddenly not loading up.. any idea?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next