topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday May 1, 2024, 11:53 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Screenshot Captor / Re: ScreenshotCaptor Flagged As Trojan by Malwarebytes
« Last post by koonta on September 17, 2010, 12:11 AM »
My Pleasure Mouser,

I'm a computer admin myself, in the network side off things --> cisco --> so i deal with similar problems myself so i thought i would do you guys a good turn, i have been using screenshotcaptor for yrs and a did receive a lifetime license from you guys a while back so 1 good turn deserves another!!
                                                                      Cheers Mouser, PS if you have any networking issues im the man to ask!!  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:
Screenshot Captor / ScreenshotCaptor Flagged As Trojan by Malwarebytes
« Last post by koonta on September 16, 2010, 11:57 PM »
Hello People: Though i would inform you guys on the interesting episode i had with malwarebytes and  a false positive, screenshotcapor was flagged as a trojan dropper, the 2 offending packers are DckeyHk.dll and Dcmousehk.dll , i have been over at there false positive forum and resolved this misunderstanding, so a good outcome! Heres the Link if your interested--->  http://forums.malwar....php?showtopic=62831

PS--> ScreenshotCaptor very nice software, keep the good work up!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  Bazza!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next