topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday May 6, 2024, 11:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Screenshot Captor / Re: Timed Auto Capture
« Last post by esensei on December 15, 2005, 05:50 PM »
That's maybe a better option. I tried out camstudio, for several hours, can't get it to work well with a long (over 10 mins) recording. I'll look around for another, but it's good to have SC to fall back on. Cheers
Screenshot Captor / Re: Timed Auto Capture
« Last post by esensei on December 14, 2005, 11:46 PM »
Ahah! The icon in the task bar! I set the options, as you said, but was trying to run the software from the usual window rather than right-clicking on the tray icon. Thanks!!
Next, if you don't mind, I'm a phd student, now looking at how exactly people search for specific info online - which I need to record. That's what I'm suing SC for. If there is something better for that, that is freeware, I would appreciate it if someone would recommend something good. I just need to record their searches, maybe also run a keylogger (not a big problem there) - of course with their knowledge.
Cheers
Screenshot Captor / Timed Auto Capture
« Last post by esensei on December 14, 2005, 11:11 PM »
Great product! Recently started using SC and having trouble with what I'm most interested in - having sc take a snapshop every 1 second, for about 30 minutes.
My problem seems to be just getting it started. I can do a single shot but can't figure out how to set it up to auto capture when I want it to.
Thanks for any help!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next