topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday May 8, 2024, 5:29 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Screenshot Captor / Re: "Hands Holding" mask/frame combo...
« Last post by artifact on April 04, 2013, 11:33 AM »
Hi Everyone, I just tried this mask/frame combo (handsholding.zip) and found that I couldn't get it to work in the MyFrames directory (doubleclicked to no avail and rescanned directories and shutdown program and restarted--I'm on a new Windows 8 laptop) so I moved the files into Screenshot Captor's Frame directory and it worked fine. OK, so that gets me to my questions: Do masks require frames or can they be used alone? Why would the hands not work alone as a frame?
Screenshot Captor / Re: bug: wrong version number shown
« Last post by artifact on March 04, 2006, 05:26 PM »
Mouser

I've have this happening also.  Another issue that may or may not be related is that I had some trouble on install, with or without anti-virus on and I told the program to ignore (I attempted install several times before doing so) and SSC works fine except for redline full screen capture mode.  The minicap ap works fine though.  I can't figure it out.  Otherwise SSC is beautiful and I've just opened a Paypal account--just waiting on confirmation from my bank to make a donation.  What a neat different way to make software.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next