topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday May 1, 2024, 8:16 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
General Software Discussion / Re: Problem with coding on site
« Last post by nleric on August 24, 2007, 01:15 PM »
ok, thanks for the replies
regards,
Noel
General Software Discussion / Problem with coding on site
« Last post by nleric on August 24, 2007, 10:25 AM »
Hi,
I a mtrying to put a web site together, I am learning as I go along, my knowledge is zero of HTML and PHP etc., on the site I keep getting the following error, can anyone tell me what it means and how I can fix it?
Thanks,
Noel

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line 35

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line 35

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next