topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday May 9, 2024, 8:02 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
General Software Discussion / Re: Custom Screenshot/OCR software
« Last post by sujayg on June 20, 2020, 07:32 AM »
Hello Lewis ,

I am interested in this , have sent you a PM.

Thanks
Sujay

Thanks for Sharex , its a very nice tool

- Can a hotkey for Screen Recording to imgur be implemented. The existing hotkey only maps to ffmpeg . I tried adding a new hotkey , but cant find anything for the Screen Recording imgur

Developer's Corner / Re: C# Help Needed.
« Last post by sujayg on December 12, 2014, 12:29 AM »
I maybe late, but have a look at this - http://www.codeproje...vices-Using-winmm-dl
I come from a background in C/++ with STL/ Win32 and MFC, and when I was told to learn C#, it seemed yuck. But I had to learn it , while at work, and now I find that C# can do stuff quicker than C++. And more over, C# is better supported by Microsoft in terms of usage with its future products, Offfice Development being an excellent example. Not that Office Development cant be done in C++, but C# makes it much easier to . So learning C# is advantageous . I cant comment on Java, as I have never worked on that , but .NET has its Java counterparts.

But Python should be a must on your list, it is easy and very powerful . I started with Python, and found it easy to pick up . Python has C# and C++ bindings and though I am not an expert in Python, but I see there is lots of potential in it.
I think Trello is the best . I had posted a small comparison on the project management tools - https://coderbits.com/posts/vbBv2Q

Sujay

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next