topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday May 6, 2024, 5:35 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Delphi and C++ Builder / Re: Another Question: State/Selection Images in TreeView
« Last post by fmwyso on November 24, 2008, 06:50 PM »
 Hmmm... I guess no body understands my question?

I have a TreeView with images on each item... When the item is selected, for some reason, it changes the image of that item. I want to turn that change off, does anyone know how to?
Delphi and C++ Builder / Another Question: State/Selection Images in TreeView
« Last post by fmwyso on November 09, 2008, 02:14 PM »
 I have a TreeView (TreeView1) and an ImageList (ImageList1)... The images are all correlated correctly and everything, but my problem is that when a TreeView item is selected the "icon" changes. I would to disable or turn off that option... Just like before, I'm sure it is a small thing but State was the only one I could find and it didn't work for me ><. I also tried disabling all "masking" stuff, but that didn't work either for me ><..

So, if you know how to disable the selection image change please tell me :D. If possible, I would also like to know what "masking" and "StateImages" are for?

Thank you for your help,

fmwyso

(if mouser happens to be the one who answers/reads this... That is freken awesome that your getting a P.h.D (I think that's spelling) in CS. I am planning on getting my Masters... Going to comm. college next season to start my 6-10 years of pain, depending on speed of course, to get my P.h.D/Masters in CS... Only prob I have is that I'll have to start out with classes for VB X_X)
Delphi and C++ Builder / Re: ListBox Multi Selection Help
« Last post by fmwyso on November 08, 2008, 04:00 PM »
 xD, just edited last post... I coulda swore I tried the selected... But i think i used the parenthesis instead of brackets ><.

Thanks for your help :P.
Delphi and C++ Builder / Re: ListBox Multi Selection Help
« Last post by fmwyso on November 08, 2008, 03:54 PM »
 Hey, I checked over the variables again to look for something that was like State... and Found Selected which I apparently tried wrongly before ><... But now I got it working and thanks :D

Thanks for your help,

fmwyso
Delphi and C++ Builder / ListBox Multi Selection Help
« Last post by fmwyso on November 08, 2008, 01:54 PM »
 Hey, I love C++ Builder and it has surpassed VC++ in every way so far...

But there is currently one problem that I can't seem to find out... I need to get all the selected strings from a ListBox and I can't find out what function/variable I need to use to do so?

What I want:

An array/list of the strings that are selected inside of a listbox. (Or the indexes of them, I know how to do for loops and how to grab the string at a certain index).

Any help is appreciated (Even a forum where the answer may be easier to get),

fmwyso
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next