topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday May 15, 2024, 1:48 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Clipboard Help+Spell / Re: Hotkeys/keyboard macros??
« Last post by TBear on May 05, 2008, 04:36 PM »
Re your comment about "choos[ing] where the data/time formatting presets are displayed".  I'm not sure I follow.  Do you mean that one can arrange the location of the "Time/Date TextClips" on the left-click menu?  If so I'd like to move that down on the menu.  But I've been unable to find such an option.

sorry my comment was a bit misleading.  your only choices are whether to display it on quick pop up menu, and if so whether to display the items in a submenu or directly on the root quick popup menu.

Many thanks for your prompt reply.  That's another feature I'd love to see in a future version:  The ability to move MENU entries up or down.  (Yup, I'm a die-hard Opera fan who favors giving users as much ability as possible to modify features to their liking.)

Related to the above is the ability to manually move/arrange individual CLIPS within a category.  I.e., not just simple sorting by columns, but ability to move individual clips up or down within a category.

Any idea when we might get ability to assign hotkeys to clips?

Again, many thanks.
Clipboard Help+Spell / Re: Hotkeys/keyboard macros??
« Last post by TBear on May 04, 2008, 08:10 PM »
I will think about the ability to assign hotkeys to certain clips.   . . .

As for pasting dates. . .In the options you can even specify a completely custom date/time format, and choose where the data/time formatting presets are displayed.  . . .

Hello Mouser, new user here.  Just dnloaded CPH+ and have begun playing with it.  As an old beta tester (Opera among others) I hope it's ok if I post questions/comments as I go along.

I for one would really appreciate ability to assign hot keys to individual clips.

Re your comment about "choos[ing] where the data/time formatting presets are displayed".  I'm not sure I follow.  Do you mean that one can arrange the location of the "Time/Date TextClips" on the left-click menu?  If so I'd like to move that down on the menu.  But I've been unable to find such an option.

FYI, I've been a SmartBoard user for years (I was still using the XP version when I finally decided to look around).

More to come.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next