topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 3, 2024, 3:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Poll

Do you think LAN play is important?

Yes
No

Last post Author Topic: Maze Craze - Fun 2D game by Wreckedcarzz  (Read 86470 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Maze Craze - Fun 2D game by Wreckedcarzz
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2007, 01:58 AM »
The buttons on the web page are a little small don't you think?

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2007, 04:29 AM »
The buttons on the web page are a little small don't you think?
  ;D ;D ;D

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2007, 06:10 PM »
lol... ;D

IMO Big = good, and it looks kinda cool on 1024x768, but I may bump it down. Still a change for the better, as small as they are (not) :P.

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2007, 05:42 PM »
Upsetting update :(

Well, I will be honest. I was hoping for a Christmas version for everyone here at DC. Maybe even get Cody into the action, chasing a red ball around ;D. But, it won't happen. Not this year at least. I got no ideas, minimal help, next to no new enemies, and I am basically up the Atlantic without a boat (floating north for the winter, oh boy!).

From my Computer Help thread:
(I did say final goals, I don't have any further plans with this right now. Ideas are welcome, as always, and I will do what I can to implement them. Maze Craze will be another few months, minimum. I was hoping for a Christmas version, but that's not happening anytime soon :( MAZE CRAZE LEVELS ARE WELCOME, I will post this in that topic as well!)

If you can send in levels, ideas, thoughts, etc I will gladly take them. My Maze Craze folder is gathering dust fast, and I am not exactly the most creative type.

If you do choose to send me a level...
THANK YOU!!! :-*
It can be any resolution less than or equal to 1280x1024. 1024x768 is preferred, but I don't remember if I stopped at that or not. Doesn't really matter.
There just needs to be a red ball (or 2, 3, 4,...58...), cars (just a blue square/dot is fine), mines (black dot is fine) finish flag (green square) and walls (red square). A detonator (orange square) and any other ideas are encouraged!

Thanks all players!
-Brandon