topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 10, 2024, 11:31 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
General Software Discussion / Re: How do I??
« Last post by chinablue32uk on January 19, 2008, 06:27 AM »
Thank you very much great help done it now cheers
General Software Discussion / How do I??
« Last post by chinablue32uk on January 18, 2008, 06:32 PM »
Hello all I hope someone can help me, I have downloaded two winrar files disk 1 and disk 2 its a program how do i burn them to disk????
DC Website Help and Extras / Re: Graphics
« Last post by chinablue32uk on August 24, 2007, 07:29 AM »
pci
DC Website Help and Extras / Re: Graphics
« Last post by chinablue32uk on August 24, 2007, 05:34 AM »
Well I havent got a budget really but I dont want to be spending hundreds
DC Website Help and Extras / Graphics
« Last post by chinablue32uk on August 24, 2007, 03:33 AM »
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me....I am looking to upgrade my Graphics Card at present I have a g force 5200 and am wanting a card that will support all the latest games at a reasonable price any advice and help would be appreciated.
Thank You
DC Website Help and Extras / Re: Little Window
« Last post by chinablue32uk on May 21, 2007, 03:20 PM »
thanks for the reply but what i need to know how i can have the window open up maximised all the time without adjustment
DC Website Help and Extras / Little Window
« Last post by chinablue32uk on May 19, 2007, 05:28 AM »
I hope someone can help me with my irritating problem that has just started, when I am working or viewing a window, and open another on within it ..the new window opens up minimised i have tried dragging it to normal size which is fine until i open up again ...must be a simple answer please help me it is driving me insabe
General Software Discussion / Re: Cheeky
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 30, 2007, 08:31 PM »
thanks a lot people very nice of you
General Software Discussion / Cheeky
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 25, 2007, 11:31 AM »
A bit cheeky I know but can anyone  tell me I have a film which I downloaded as an avi file I can now play it with wmp ....but what file to I have to convert it to to play on my dvd player attached to my tv???
General Software Discussion / Re: WINDOWS MEDIA
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 25, 2007, 08:31 AM »
Thanks very much ive downloaded it and will give it a try later  once again thanks for you time and help much appreciated
General Software Discussion / WINDOWS MEDIA
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 25, 2007, 07:51 AM »
I have downloaded a movie its an avi file and windows media player 11 wont play it ...am I right in thinking I need to download and install a codec pack?? if so which one do I install Im a little confused there hundreds of them please help me
Sorry but how do i use the script im new to all this sort of thing
Living Room / Re: Choosing a keyboard and a mouse
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 08, 2007, 02:13 AM »
Have a look at the Microsoft Bluetooth desktop elite  I have this and it is great batteries last ages and futhermore if you have any problems you can not beat microsoft support,i damaged my first one my fault but I phoned them and told them it was damaged never said how but they replaced the whole set with no problems
Living Room / help with dvd
« Last post by chinablue32uk on April 07, 2007, 05:34 PM »
Can anyone help me I have downloaded a dvd...it is 6 seperate files all rar numbered from one to six...the question is what do I do with them now do I need a special program to prepare the for playing,,,what I want to do is unrar them and burn them onto DVD so I can play on my DVD player please help me I ahve never done this before thanks in advance
would any of these progs help me ...my problem is yahoo messenger this is the only window i have a problem with no matter what i try it still opens offset ive dragged it to fit maximised minimised but still it opens up offset any help greatly appreciated
General Software Discussion / Re: Startup manager
« Last post by chinablue32uk on March 25, 2007, 10:36 AM »
Thank a lot ive installed startup cpl and it seems to do the job nicely Thanks again
General Software Discussion / Startup manager
« Last post by chinablue32uk on March 25, 2007, 06:57 AM »
Hello everyone I am a new member to this site  so excuse me if I am wrong posting this in here I am looking for a good startup manager I have tried a few but a lot of them are a bit beyond me i need an easy one to use thanks in advance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next