topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 10, 2024, 1:52 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Skwire Empire / Re: Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)
« Last post by alphat on July 04, 2016, 10:39 PM »
Ok understand.  Is it possible there is some coding issue with the Shell_NotifyIcon API calls regarding unique identifiers for each icon? 

Just a suggestion - I'm obviously not across how this is coded.  As a previous post says, Weather Watcher is able to display two icons without any issue
so there may be an example somewhere.

Skwire Empire / Re: Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)
« Last post by alphat on July 04, 2016, 02:56 AM »
Love the app. One of the few weather apps that provides customisable tray icons. I have one problem though. I've installed sWeather on Windows 10 and configured it to have both the condition and temp icons in the tray. This works fine until I restart the PC and then it only shows the temp icon. The condition icon is hidden and when I turn it back on in the Win 10 notifications settings it only appears again until I restart the PC. Any suggestions as to why this is happening?  FYI if I turn off the temp icon in sWeather then the condition icon always appears in the system tray.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next