topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday May 9, 2024, 3:25 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Just realized that PicPick no longer shows the direct download link on their web page now (I can't find it. Correct me if I am wrong). It was there until recently.
Hope the author won't remove the direct link from their server.

The installer contains crapware, but the option to skip its installation is clear.

I do not know how the preview window behaves. I always use the auto save to file feature and the capture speed of Faststone Capture and PicPick is similar in my opinion.
Official Announcements / Re: January 2013 Giveaway Winners!
« Last post by tkh7819 on January 22, 2013, 05:51 AM »
Thank you all for your work!
I couldn't believe it when I received the notification email this morning. :D
Thank you  :P
Hi. I've obtained a lifetime license through donation. I just wonder if I am allowed to register the DC programs on my family members' computers with my license. Thank you.
Sorry for being impatient.
And thank you, I've received the key.

Just one more question.
On the key page it stated that I should email [email protected] if I am sure I "do not wish to donate and support this site".
Do I still hold the right to donate in the future with the same account? (I'm still a student in at the moment)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
General Software Discussion / Re: Your top 3 favorite portable software programs
« Last post by tkh7819 on December 21, 2007, 01:52 AM »
Firefox
Faststone Capture
Speq
Hi.

I learn from the keys page that I can get permanent non-expiring free license keys within 48 hours by sending my name, forum login, and email to [email protected].
But after I sent these information, I haven't received the license key a few days later.

Have I done anything wrongly?

Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next