topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Sunday May 26, 2024, 7:04 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
General Software Discussion / Lite edit software
« Last post by pinto12345 on September 12, 2013, 11:27 PM »
I do some clbank classify ads and work for myself now setting up website.  Sell some on local classf eBay etc. I have an old version of Photoshop and Serif Page Plus and webplus and have used composer.  What I would like to have software program that I could put the sales page in change the text and images around. When I get the page as I want it and paste it where I want it to go. The problem I have with the programs is they cover so much that I do not need not now anyway. Need a small program that I can change rearrange the text and images paste them and move on fast.  thanks
General Software Discussion / IE change
« Last post by pinto12345 on September 02, 2012, 04:02 PM »
Have always been with IE want to change. Hit on crome a time or two but went back to IE. Where would you suggest trying to look I do little IM and some sales. All light work but would like to try something else. When you get out a little you see other things. Where would a old man start at . Thinking of letting IE go. Need a push, in the right direction. Thanks Larry
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next