topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday May 9, 2024, 4:18 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Post New Requests Here / Re: I need an app like Filenote for folders
« Last post by miraclemandi on May 14, 2009, 08:30 AM »
Thanks to everyone it is highly appreciated. I have actually been a member of this site for a while, I just sit quietly by and observe. I will install qttab and see how it works for my needs as I am using vista and I'm not all that familiar with it yet. I do use explorer most of the time, at least until I become more familiar with vista. I look forward to being more involved on the site, and I appreciate the warm welcome.
Post New Requests Here / I need an app like Filenote for folders
« Last post by miraclemandi on April 22, 2009, 09:38 PM »
Hey. My name is Amanda. I don't do any programming or anything but I love programs. I try everything once just to see how it works. If I like it I keep it, you know. Well, I am looking for a program that when I hover the mouse over a folder, it will pop up and display the names of the files in the folder. Kinda like how filenote works with a text file but for a folder. I have searched high and low for one on the net and I haven't found one yet. I don't usually interact much with any of the sites I'm a member of, so if anyone could create this and email me it would be fabulous. THANKS. Amanda miracle(underscore)mandi(at)yahoo(dotcom). 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next