topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Sunday May 12, 2024, 4:31 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Android Apps / Re: Any chance to update WhenLast?
« Last post by Jedi on Today at 03:40 AM »
My current workaround:
0. drop sync (at least for now) since I'm migrating to a new device.
1. Export entries from OLD device (let's name it OLD.json), transfer it to new device.
2. Export default entries from NEW device (let's name it NEW.json).
3. Using text editor (I'm using QuickEdit in this case, for its ability to handle text encoding) to do following:
3-1. Open OLD.json
3-2. Select all content.
3-3. Copy (into system clipboard)
3-4. Open NEW.json
3-5. Select all content.
3-6. Paste (from system clipboard) to replace all content.
3-7. Save NEW.json
4. Import NEW.json. Since the file permission is kept, there is no permission issue reading its content.
5. That's it. Done.

So it seems more like a permission issue.
« Last post by Jedi on May 11, 2024, 09:53 PM »
Multi-device sync stopped working when dropbox api stopped working.. That's probably not something easily fixed.
No no, I'm not using dropbox to sync. I'm using own sync tool option (DriveSync with Google Drive account in this case).
I suspect that it's JSON parse error problem. I can provide my cbsyncdata file if that help.
Otherwise it may be the read permission issue?
Screenshot Captor / Re: App opens in second monitor
« Last post by mouser on May 11, 2024, 09:50 PM »
It should remember where it was last opened and continue there.  Perhaps try starting Screenshot Captor, moving it to the monitor you want it on, then exiting and restarting the program.  Does it then come back on the monitor of your choice?
« Last post by mouser on May 11, 2024, 09:48 PM »
Thank you for the report I will check; the first 3 sound like they should be easy to fix.
Multi-device sync stopped working when dropbox api stopped working.. That's probably not something easily fixed.
« Last post by Jedi on May 11, 2024, 09:26 PM »
There are some problem in v2.26 I encountered:

1. Crash: Preferences -> Advanced Settings -> Item Date format
2. Failed to get permission: android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import data from file
3. Failed to get permission: android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export data to file
4. Import data from file (from other/older/working devices) won't work even using internal storage. The file doesn't show up in the selection screen. Only files exported from the same device show up.
5. Import data from url doesn't work. There is no detail message. It downloads file but imports no entry.
6. Multi-Device Synchronization (Public folder and own sync tool) doesn't work. It keep saying everything is in sync but it's not.
« Last post by Ath on May 11, 2024, 12:13 PM »
Well, I just got an automatic update, so that part worked :Thmbsup:
« Last post by mouser on May 11, 2024, 10:22 AM »
I've tried to push out an update -- let me know if it works for you.
« Last post by mouser on May 11, 2024, 06:18 AM »
I've finally got WhenLast rebuilt for new android googleplay requirements.. now i just have to test the beta on the play store before i can make it official.  thank you for your patience!
Thanks!
I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks so I'll probably be using CRAP a lot less during that time as I mostly use it for work, but I'll let you know as soon as possible.
2.1.0 build 68 BETA BUILD is on the beta page for download.

What's New/Modifications
A couple of bugs fixed.

As always let me know if bugs are found no matter how BIG or small of a bug it may be.
Also let me know your thoughts/feedback on this program/build in general even if no bugs are found...

Try the build 68 that I just uploaded and see if the issue is resolved for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next