topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Sunday May 5, 2024, 9:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
I guess it's a very personal thing and it looks like most here are against it.

If it were me I might do it. I recently put my old Windows laptop out to pasture and bought an IMac. I've used widows all my life and enjoy the change. It's been pretty painless and I have no significant regrets. For my situation it is great and I'm actually a bit emarrassed how how much I'm enjoying the change.

Having said that I hope I never become a fanboy. There have been some valid points made here. If it was for work and it was going to seriously impact my productivity, I might hesitate. But if someone else was bearing all the costs...I'd still be quite tempted.
Living Room / Re: Best forums for....
« Last post by dangerman 666 on May 04, 2009, 07:34 AM »
Donation Coder is the nicest forum I use.

I don't think I have ever seen any nasty behavior. At least nothing of significance. Not from mods or the ordinary posters.

If I have the time I have others I enjoy but at the moment I have to prioritise my time, so DC tends to be one of my few internet indulgences.

This is possibly a bit niche for some but if you are interested in Flashlights then candlepowerforums.com is the place to be.
Living Room / Re: Flash Game of the Week: Cursor*10 part II
« Last post by dangerman 666 on February 27, 2009, 05:51 AM »
I've only just started to figure it out now.

For a long time I thought I was in some sort of online multi-player game. How embarrasing!

Living Room / Re: Flash Game of the Week: Cursor*10 part II
« Last post by dangerman 666 on February 25, 2009, 04:00 AM »
Has anyone worked out what you do once you have the key?
Thanks for the welcome
The article got me thinking they had some sort of special insight into how to manage information. That and the initial impression of "slickness" impressed me. I mean things like the pretty icons and graphics.

I thought this might be a great leap forward in this genre of software, but I'm seeing this is not the case. I've done some more reading re chandler now, and I tend to agree with the general tone others impressions.

Still it was interesting to learn about. The search for the perfect application continues. ;)

The paper is thought provoking, but I'm starting to think the software is not really right for me.
Wow this is a goldmine! A great article, a great website with fascinating topics.

To top it all this Chandler software looks (at first glance at least) to be absolutely fantastic.Good looking, cross platform and free!

I haven't been this excited about a web discovery for a long time.

How excited? Well it got me to de-lurk and make my first post.

Thank you urlwolf for pointing it out.

And thank you Mouser and and DC forums. I love this place. Where else can I find people with nerdy obsessions like my own.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next