topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday May 3, 2024, 3:04 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
hope you can make use of it. one of my favorite features is if you hook up a usb cam that gets recognized as a usb "video cam" (not very many) you get an extra page in device settings that has 4x software zoom with pan/tracking ability even though your $8 webcam has no pan, zoom etc... it's all software enhanced.
well, i see the new ads might have some of those souped-up registry cleaners available. i want to get 6 or 7 of them and run them all at the same time along with a couple of speed-up-my-pc optimizers... good times ahead.

michael clyde

REMEMBER -
"if you don't play well with others,
you could end up playing with yourself"
i don't know if your still looking but...
i've been using securecam2 for over a year. it has a built in webserver for your ip cams, it works with usb cams , with cctv cams (that have a single conductor and a shield/ground whether it's rca or a cable type fitting.
i routinely take 15,000 .jpeg pics @ 95% quality and only use 600MB's (Bytes)
you can only use 4 cams at once unless you make a donation, then you get 100 cam usage.
the best part is it's  F R E E ,  F R E E ,  F R E E. v3 is due soon and i expect it to support better compression. i use it on se7en x64 and 1 cam uses 0-1% cpu (back and forth) on an amd x3 athlon ll rana 435 at idle, with 4 cams detecting motion simultaneously i might hit 18%. 1 cam uses about 11k worth of ddr2 800 ram.
Here are some key features of "SecureCam2":

· Full Security Camera Recording Package.
· Supports IP Cameras or DirectX Cameras.
· Motion Detection Recording Ability with Region Highlighting.
· Schedule Recording Ability.
· Text Overlay Ability.
· Record output as Mjpg video or as individual JPG frames.
· Integrated Webserver with Password Security.
· Mjpeg Video Player with built in Video Editing Capabilities.
· Android and IPhone webserver view compatibility.
· Ability to encode Mjpg videos to any AVI format (divx, ect) (appropriate codec must be installed).

sorry, didn't mean to dribble on,
michael clyde
BTW-
if you can't find it let me know  and i'll attach it here... it's small 341KB
 IT'S ATTACHED NOW   thanks to 12oClocker Software
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next