ever since it was introduced, i had always used the %nicename% field in my file-naming template section. however recently when i took a screenshot of the Steam client, i noticed that Steam had somehow messed up in naming its interface and the following is returned when i use %nicename% field:Steam Client Bootstrapper (Steam Client Bootstrapper (buildbot_winslave04_steam_steam_rel_client_win32@winslave04)) [Steam]
with that the filename becomes unnecessarily lengthy. i was weighing up my options and they are as follows:
1. use another field like %windowtitle% instead of %nicename% but that would be a global change.
2. use the post-capture command-line tool option to run a script that truncates the excessive parts.
3. to post here so that i can dawdle over my coffee while mouser comes up with a response.
so over to you, mouser..