Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 16, 2014, 04:26:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Did you know DonationCoder has a Facebook Page?  (Read 1080 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 29, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »

I actually completely forgot about this until today.  Handy for keeping up on stuff from the Blog whilst you are not here!

It doesn't get updated TOO often, but it will at least give you a brief overview of what it happening on the DC forums, if you spend more time on Facebook than you do on here!!!

Anyhow, the link is below for those who wanna "Like" it or just have a look around on it smiley

https://www.facebook.com/DonationCoder?fref=ts

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:35:07 PM »

OH, Did I forget to say?  You can also come chat with us in DC's IRC Channel DIRECTLY from Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/...Coder/app_205521576149308

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »

40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »

DoCo on FB? huh

So much wickedness in the world! tongue Grin

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:42:46 PM »

But the author of the site doesn't visit the official Facebook page :-/

Strength in Knowledge
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 07:22:04 AM »

And he doesn't really need to. If you can't bring mouser to Facebook, then bring Facebook to mouser.  Wink

The purpose of the Facebook page is more for us to use it to introduce others to the site, rather than for us to use it to keep up with what is going on here.

I have done what I can to make our Facebook page something worth sharing with your Facebook friends.

In addition to the Timeline posts, which mirror the forum threads that get pushed to our blog, there is a software page that I update annually, with almost 40 applications, perfect for sharing through a direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/...Coder/app_221460014534454

The live chat page will dump your friends directly into our IRC channel, where they can meet the bunch of us that hang out there, and MouserBot can do his magic, spitting forum links at them until they feel compelled to click & join.  cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/...Coder/app_205521576149308

So, take a look around and if you have any suggestions on what would make our Facebook page more useful and sharable, to help you introduce others to our little community here, please let me know.

With having shared the page with all of my Facebook friends, myself, I am proud to say that I have 50 Facebook friends that have liked the page. That's 50 people that have the potential to see something that catches their eye and could lead them to become members, here (since most aren't). I encourage anyone that enjoys what we have here to share it with everyone, either through direct links to content on our site, through sharing the page and our posts on Facebook, or following and retweeting us on Twitter.

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 12:33:13 PM »

The live chat page will dump your friends directly into our IRC channel, where they can meet the bunch of us that hang out there, and MouserBot can do his magic, spitting forum links at them until they feel compelled to click & join.  cheesy

Well...if MouserBot ever makes a return to the IRC lol

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 07:07:01 PM »

Well, I posted that before I realized it was missing, again.  embarassed

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 07:54:11 PM »

I miss MouserBot Sad

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 10:37:49 PM »

Well, I posted that before I realized it was missing, again.  embarassed

I miss MouserBot Sad

And he misses you.

But don't worry, his aim is improving.

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 10:46:08 PM »

I miss MouserBot Sad

And he misses you.

But don't worry, his aim is improving.

lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.061s | Server load: 0.31 ]