Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 21, 2014, 12:22:06 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know about the Unreplied Topics page on the DC forum?  (Read 7140 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 15, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

Shows all topics that just have a single post (not been replied to). You can see a link to it at the top of the forum page near your avatar.  Direct link:

http://www.donationcoder....ndex.php?action=unreplied

It's a good page to view if you are bored and looking for a thread to comment on -- let's keep these posters from getting too lonely.
MilesAhead

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

Hmmmmm, just thought I'd follow up so this post wouldn't be added!!   Thmbsup

"I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
 - Groucho Marx

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »

Grin
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »

is it just me or we did had a similar post on 'unreplied topics' previously? undecided

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

ok, found it.. here is it: Lonely posts on the forum?

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »

well i can't be expected to remember every feature i implement and every post i make about it!
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

hehe.. that's why we're here.. cheesy

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »

I was thinking about making a similar page showing First Posts.. so it would list all posts which were the first posts of someone, sorted by date.. Thoughts?
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »

Henceforth...let the 'thread necromancing' begin!!!   Wink
MilesAhead

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 12:37:17 AM »

hehe.. that's why we're here.. cheesy

Hmmm, sounds like we could be replaced by a database.  Not a pleasant prospect. smiley

"I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
 - Groucho Marx

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »

yeah shades of Skynet.. Grin

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »

I was thinking about making a similar page showing First Posts.. so it would list all posts which were the first posts of someone, sorted by date.. Thoughts?

And at the very end of the list would be this one? Cool!  Grin

sazzen
Supporting Member

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »

OK, Mouser.  I know I'm overdue for a new pair of glasses.  Can you help me out here?  At the top of the page, next to my avatar, I see:  Show unread posts, Show latest topics, Show recent posts, Show new replies to your posts.  But I do not see a reference to unreplied posts.  Am I looking on the wrong page? Am I being too literal? Am I just lost in the forum (wouldn't be the first time)?

I'm not bored, just procrastinating. And, I did find the page using the link in your post above, but have to keep coming back to this page to find it again.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

right after "Show new replies to your posts" is (unreplied topics)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.048s | Server load: 0.01 ]