topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:29 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Some questions (maybe bugs)  (Read 3437 times)

vitalyb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Some questions (maybe bugs)
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:05 PM »
1) During writing in the search textbox, you can press CTRL+Z to undo almost any action except CTRL+BACKSPACE. After you press it, it deletes the last word/folder, as should, but the undo is unavailable for this action. Why is that?

2) I am a bit confused about the way number shortcuts operate with folders. With regular applications they work as documented, with folders however pressing the key combination (ctrl+# or alt+#) just adds the folder path to the textbox. Is that behavior planned?

3) The number (1) seems to be confused with folders. E.g when I write in textbox:

C:\Program Files

I get the results:

#1 C:\Program Files
#2 C:\Program Files\AGEIA
#3 C:\Program Files\Apple Software
etc

However, when I press ctrl+1 and I expect it to open C:\Program Files, it acts as if I pressed ctrl+2 - It adds to the search path: C:\Program Files\AGEIA.
Is that a bug?

Thanks

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Some questions (maybe bugs)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 10:14 PM »
However, when I press ctrl+1 and I expect it to open C:\Program Files, it acts as if I pressed ctrl+2

Confirmed -- that's a bug.  Adding to todo list.

What it should do it autocomplete #1 if you havent fully typed it, OR open it if you already have the full text of it in the search box.  I'll try to have this fixed in a minor update next week.