ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Some questions (maybe bugs)

(1/1)

vitalyb:
1) During writing in the search textbox, you can press CTRL+Z to undo almost any action except CTRL+BACKSPACE. After you press it, it deletes the last word/folder, as should, but the undo is unavailable for this action. Why is that?

2) I am a bit confused about the way number shortcuts operate with folders. With regular applications they work as documented, with folders however pressing the key combination (ctrl+# or alt+#) just adds the folder path to the textbox. Is that behavior planned?

3) The number (1) seems to be confused with folders. E.g when I write in textbox:

C:\Program Files

I get the results:

#1 C:\Program Files
#2 C:\Program Files\AGEIA
#3 C:\Program Files\Apple Software
etc

However, when I press ctrl+1 and I expect it to open C:\Program Files, it acts as if I pressed ctrl+2 - It adds to the search path: C:\Program Files\AGEIA.
Is that a bug?

Thanks

mouser:
However, when I press ctrl+1 and I expect it to open C:\Program Files, it acts as if I pressed ctrl+2
--- End quote ---

Confirmed -- that's a bug.  Adding to todo list.

What it should do it autocomplete #1 if you havent fully typed it, OR open it if you already have the full text of it in the search box.  I'll try to have this fixed in a minor update next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version