topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 24, 2024, 6:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Favorites Fun!  (Read 3161 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Favorites Fun!
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:30 PM »
Here's a fun bit of code that will liven up any website, so long as the page you're viewing has graphics.

Code: Javascript [Select]
  1. javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

Try it out by going to the smilies page and pasting the above code into your address bar and press enter! Whee!

Here's another neat trick! Add that code to one of your favorites and you can click on the favorite and it will activate the code on any page you're viewing! Double Whee!

Here's another trick! Enter in the code more than once (by clicking that favorite multiple times) and it will do even crazier things! Triple Whee!

Before:
Before.pngFavorites Fun!

After:
After.pngFavorites Fun!

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Favorites Fun!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 06:26 AM »
 ;D ;D Not that's a fun way to pick a smilie to a post!