ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Favorites Fun!

(1/1)

Deozaan:
Here's a fun bit of code that will liven up any website, so long as the page you're viewing has graphics.

--- Code: Javascript ---javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);
Try it out by going to the smilies page and pasting the above code into your address bar and press enter! Whee!

Here's another neat trick! Add that code to one of your favorites and you can click on the favorite and it will activate the code on any page you're viewing! Double Whee!

Here's another trick! Enter in the code more than once (by clicking that favorite multiple times) and it will do even crazier things! Triple Whee!

Before:
Favorites Fun!

After:
Favorites Fun!

jgpaiva:
 ;D ;D Not that's a fun way to pick a smilie to a post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version