topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 2:13 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Ilford paper size?  (Read 7822 times)

Kyliejw

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Ilford paper size?
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:11 AM »
Love the Flipbook Printer: Nice job!
But ... Can anyone advise the Custom page settings for the 'Office Printasia photo glossy business card paper by Ilford'?
It's A4 paper with 10 cards per sheet. Most of the 5x2 Avery card settings work fine but the top margin (Offset Y?) is riding about an inch high. I've tried realigning my printer and printed out so many stuff-ups that my tri-colour ink cartridge is nearly empty.
Top cards should start 2.1cm down the page but are printing out at 1.5cm down.
Any suggestions?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Ilford paper size?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:21 AM »
i haven't experimented all that much with paper size.
there is no reason it shouldnt be easy to configure it to work with that size paper and cards.  the first question is, does changing the top margin settings have an effect on the printout.  check the units of measurement in the paper configuration options and make sure you've selected A4 of course.

if the settings have no effect, then either there is a programming bug or you are changing the wrong settings.  i am away from my main computer until the 28th so i can't experiment and fix until then, but if you give me a report here or by email i will check into it then.