it's likely there will be another update in next couple of days, so wait on this if you dont care about testing this version.
download on member download page.
i cannot thank enough the people who sent in detailed bug reports and helped me identify the problems in past releases; makes all the difference in the world, and i really really appreciate your goodwill and patience.
v1.01.20 - 7/05/05
· only once instance of the program will run at a time (others will automatically close on launch)
· no more separate modes for select vs. scroll, you can now right-click to scroll (drag).
v1.01.19 - 7/04/05
· hopefully the mystery bug causing starting dir to sometimes default to c:\ is fixed.
· splitter positions now saved [thanks Jorge M.]
· restarting after exit from tray caused iconization of application bug [thanks Michael].
· start in tray now works without an initial "flash"
· selection boxes were sometimes getting confused and jumping around [thanks Jorge M.].
v1.01.18 - 7/03/05
· fixed bug causing crashes on some machines when taking new screenshot
· minimize with close button wasnt freeing all memory [thanks Michael]
· fixed bug cutting off zoom % caption
· added "Configure external tools" to tools menu
v1.01.17 - 7/01/05
· faster screenshot capture, and no longer "flashes" screen during capture (which also kicked fullscreen apps out of focus)
· new zoom level trackbar lets you easily zoom to any magnification and see current magnification
· quick zoom level buttons for 50%, 100%, 200%
v1.01.16 - 7/01/05
· fixed memory leak that was using up more and more memory with each screenshot [thanks to Andreas G. for reporting this bug]