topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 5:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Webreakdigg - interesting experiment against digg?  (Read 4818 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Webreakdigg - interesting experiment against digg?
« on: July 27, 2006, 05:36 PM »
this is interesting.. as i understand it they are just trying to get together a network of people to demonstrate how digg can be gamed by some determined people..

Launch of Webreakdigg!
July 26th, 2006

This is gonna be a piece of internet history. Why? because this post pens the very first page of Webreakdigg, the social news blog of 200 strong. What exactly is Webreakdigg. We are recruiting, yes, we are looking for 200 strong to join Webreakdigg blog network. Webreakdigg is conceived from the fact that Digg is broke. Why is Digg broke? Read here, here, here and here and you will know why.

So what has Digg gonna do with WebreakDigg, as the name implies, we are gonna break digg and in hope to bring a new wave of social news to the rest of the world that believes in what Digg do not believe in.

So how do I join the Webreakdigg network? Simple, you need to first of all have a blog, two, you need to sign up for a Digg account or if you have one already that’s fine. Wait a minute, I thought we are anti-digg? Nope, we are not anti-digg, we are only here for the rest of the world that do not believe in digg.

from www.stumbleupon.com