A lot are pretty much mainstream or typical left-wing or collectivist ideas... oh, that's right... those were responsible for the vast majority of the over 250 million people in the 20th century that perished from democide. Well, aside from those
... A few are off the beaten path a bit, but not much from what I saw. Good marketing I suppose.
These are probably a few ideas more dangerous than most listed (I'm avoiding some topics that are better in The Basement
- The Internet
- Cody Wilson - 3D printed guns
- Bram Cohen - Bittorrent
- Peter Sunde, Fredrik Neij, Gottfrid Svartholm and Carl Lundström - The Pirate Bay
- Adam Back - Hashcash
- Satoshi Nakamoto - Bitcoin
- John Hutchison - The Hutchison Effect (named after him)
- John Hutchison - Antigravity
- John Hutchison - Yeah... A lot more...
- Jesus Christ - The ultimate anarchist.
I could dig up some more.
The last few are probably less familiar for most people.