this is the format i use in the "File Naming Template":
1. i wanted to fine-tune the filenames further so i wrote a custom ahk script to do that as part of the post-capture options.
2. this script parses the newly captured filenames and rename them if it is matches the list of word i want to exclude.
3. after renaming is done, SC refreshes the thumbnail panel and somehow loses the focus on the last captured file.
4. now when i toggle SC's main window, no file has the focus, necessitating a scroll down the panel for the latest file.
5. i would to avoid #3 if possible.
6. in the meantime i will try out your suggestion of calling "ScreenshotCaptor.exe filepath" within the script after renaming is done.