topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 12:53 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Thumbnail on Google Drive  (Read 3235 times)

Nzyme

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thumbnail on Google Drive
« on: May 10, 2013, 11:15 AM »
Hi,

I have a Google drive account and uploaded a mp3 file (which has the album art) to my drive and was surprised not to see the album art online. I am able to see the album art on my PC but not on drive. I have linked drive with Drive music player to play audio online (http://drive-music-player.appspot.com). Does anyone have any solution to this? I have attached the screenshot of my drive which gives u an idea of what the issue is.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:33 AM by Nzyme »

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Thumbnail on Google Drive
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 01:36 PM »
Are you saying that this Drive music player is not showing your embedded album art?  If so, you probably need to get with the developer of the Drive music player to see if they can implement your request.

Nzyme

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 08:22 AM »
Are you saying that this Drive music player is not showing your embedded album art?  If so, you probably need to get with the developer of the Drive music player to see if they can implement your request.

When I upload a music file which has album art in it to Google drive, it does not show the album art on drive. I tried disconnecting all the apps from drive and then check but to no avail.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:32 AM by Nzyme »

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:38 AM »
This sounds like a limitation of Google Drive.  You're going to need to contact them (Google) to see if they can implement the album art support you want.