Imagine a tower defense game made by the DC community this way:
- The program could allow to make 'gamified' cellular automata to find patterns usable as game elements like roads, enemies, heroes, towers, landscapes..
- Any member could submit his discovery to a dedicated website.
- The program could make 2d or 3d versions of these patterns, change colors, cartoonify...
- The program could join every pattern to be placed in the battlefield.
- The program could allow enter behavior relationships between the different ca involved in the game, such relations could be user defined or even another ca on top of all of them.
- The program could create user scores, guis, etc