topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 6:59 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 - AU$32.99 AU/NZ or £22.49 UK/etc  (Read 4926 times)

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Via OzBargain again, if anyone is looking to get a really good video editing suite then I don't think there is any better for this price, (and that's including free software).

Having used or tried most of the Windows free software video editing programs over the years, I still revert to a really old copy of Vegas 5 when there's something more involved than basic edit/colour correction.

This is US$94.95 from Sony, so this is approx. 1/3 of the price.  Such a big reduction probably means there's a new version on the way - and it will probably be cheaper - anyhow, I took my chances and bought it :(

sony_vegas_movie_studio_hd_platinum_l.jpg

For the UK and possibly elsewhere: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11

NOTE: They also have another version on the site priced at AU$42.99 with the box graphic for Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 11 Production Suite.  Apparently this is the same as the above just from a different supplier, ie. it is NOT the Production Suite version.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:38 PM by 4wd, Reason: Add UK link »

Osmium

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 - AU$32.99
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:06 AM »
This is RETAIL/BOX deal and for AU/NZ citizens only!

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 - AU$32.99
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 06:31 PM »
This is RETAIL/BOX deal and for AU/NZ citizens only!

OK, 365games.co.uk is the same company, (the products on ozgameshop are delivered from the UK), it says in their FAQ:

How much does postage cost?

Prices include standard delivery to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada. EU delivery is priced at £0.99 per item, rest of the world is £0.49 per item. If your country cannot be selected during the checkout process then we are unable to deliver to you.

So here it is from 365games.co.uk for £22.49: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:38 PM by 4wd »