New official release of LaunchBar Commander, a highly configurable launch bar that typically docks to one sider of your screen where it is always visible as a kind of reminder of your most useful tools. It can also be free floating or minimized to the system tray where it acts as a pop-up menu, visible only then you need it.Home Page and Download:
- [BugFix] LBC was sometimes not autoadjusting its dock position when a multi-monitor secondary screen resolution changed, leaving the dock off screen.
- [BugFix] When dropping shortcuts to create new command nodes, LBC would sometimes set the "run hidden" checkbox resulting in a launch button that seemed to have no effect.
- [MinorImprovement] Icons added to pop-up right-click menu in config tree.
- [MinorFeature] New launch item added to pop-up right-click menu in config tree.
- [BugFix] Right-click shell context menus would not work on command nodes that uses environment paths.
- [BugFix] Fixed rare crash that could occur when installing new version and existing version was already running.
- [BugFix] Right-click context menus were sometimes disappearing - thanks abc163!
- [BugFix] LBC was sometimes staying topmost even when a full screen app was running, contrary to options set.